Smile Chain Ring Gold Plating
Sterling Silver Ring with Gold Plated Chain with Smile. A design in the form of an alliance with the trendy face.
- Finish: engraved word SMILE
- Shape: step chain
This ring design requires knowing the size, if you do not know what ring size you have, we can help you with this guide that you have below, in the size guide.
Can I exchange or return the jewelry?
Yes, we accept exchanges and returns within 14 days from receipt of the jewelry.
To request the processing of a change, write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping all over the world.
- EUROPE: 2/7 days MBE (UPS) € 13.90 | GRATUITOUS > 150 €
- USA and Canada: 7-20 days | € 29.90 | GRATUITOUS > € 250 | MailBoxes UPS
- Latin America, Asia, Australia, Central America: 7-14 days | € 39.90 | UPS
What are the payment methods available?
You can pay for your order by credit and debit card and PayPal.
We work together with Aplázame, a payment method divided into comfortable installments or cash on delivery in 15 days after receiving them.
If you prefer, we also have the option of bizum or cash on delivery (For this you must contact us through WhatsApp)
Can I get my jewelry wet? What material are they?
Our jewels are of the highest quality, made of 925 sterling silver. The golds are baths and plated in 18k gold. The stones are semi-precious and natural minerals.
As for the care of the jewels, the Silver 925 silver jewels can be wet, practiced sports and shower without problem and they will last a lifetime. If they darken, with a chamois or cloth they shine again.
Those that are bathed in gold we advise not to do so, since direct contact with water, friction, aggressive liquids such as alcohol, cream, perfumes, chlorine water, etc ... cause the intensity of the gilding to decrease.
Gold is created by a Gold coating that is applied to Sterling Silver, which in its essence is silver, for this reason if we do not want the Gold coating to fade, we will have to take special care of them :)
If you have previously taken baths, you will know the approximate duration according to the Ph of your skin of the intensity of the bath. There are people who last for years like the first day!
Super easy: Just follow the steps! If you have questions, tell us and we will help you.
- We need to know what inside diameter measure a ring that suits us well on the finger we want the ring. (or it goes well to whoever we are going to give it to)
- We will always calculate with millimeters and with a ruler to be precise and be able to avoid errors when placing our order: We put the ring on top of the ruler and measure the interior (see photo) (the beginning at the beginning of 0)
- Always keep in mind that not all fingers are the same size, (There is usually 1 size difference per finger).
SIZE 10 equates to an inside diameter of 16mm (1.6cm)
SIZE 12 equates to an inside diameter of 16.6mm (1.66cm)
SIZE 14 equates to an inside diameter of 17.2mm (1.72cm)
SIZE 16 equates to an inside diameter of 17.8mm (1.78cm)
SIZE 18 equates to an inside diameter of 18.5mm (1.85cm)
Talk later? 931297140 Fixed and Whatsapp!